For some, it’s to fit into a dress, others run a race, but for me, my ultimate fitness goals are to be able to lift my own body weight and complete a full lenght triathlon.
At this morning’s walk, we maintained a brisk pace for little under an hour . A few pains here and there, but it felt soo good to be moving! Just a few more steps towards something great!
I remembered today that I have a few goals to work towards. I suppose they can help me keep focused.
- My absolute long-term weight is 165lbs- July 2013. (The last I checked, I was just around 230lbs);
- To be able to lift my own body mass and repeat and/or maintain the position;
- Do races (5,10,15,20K races, cycling races and triathlons) on a regular basis; and
- Maintain an active lifesyle.
- Look hot for my girlfriend’s wedding in March 2013. First time being a bridemaid, I might as well make it memorable;
- Weight goal in next 8 months/March 2013- 190lbs;
- Complete a triathlon- May 2012;
- Complete Cycling Classics- June 2012; and
- Complete 20K- June 2012.
Short Term Goals
- Get moving again
- Get my mind in gear
- Get new gear 😉
- Start doing 5K races
- Get back on my glorious bike.
- Start swimming again
- Get out more often
- Work smarter not harder
- Make time for friends/making friends, family and doing things I love
- Do things that bring me joy
- Correct eating habits and establish proper meal plans/diet.
- Weight goal by November 2012- 210lbs.
Here we go…